Tuesday 24 July 2007

WaWa

2day is my 1st day wearing specs..
I am ok with it..
but some laugh at me.. deng~
Finally.. one teacher raise up her voice..
asking who am i .. i mean with KuiB..

I lost my voice..
Cuz of 6 Rose.. Deng.. wan me to shout like hell~
summore dun blieve me studying law.. nvm
a lot also not blieving.. even myself.. but i still love teaching..
i teach *DUT" n *banana shake* to my student..
deng.. i scare 2ml i'm on headlines.. but i juz "intro" oni.. i din teach..
RITE??

Jolin goh and her frens d ting only misunderstanding lor.. i think..
neither a fault of both parties juz..
both sides choose to remain silence..
but when this tings come to this kinda of condition..
silent would not b gold anymore~

Luckily 2day can go home earlier..
Thn General sms me.. saying wanna go williams..
I though i saw..
the msg that they asked me to go klang..
ha~ luckily.. sam's gf so kind.. "bring" general, maria n jared to Kaki Corner..
And fetched me home..
WaWa.. korean food again..
Ate a lot again..
Chat a lot again..
BUT.. dun "wat" me belanja liao wor~

Dun worry guys..
I'm hyper active not bcuz of too stress..
is bcuz.. really.. i felt more happier..
in 1 months time.. very happy..
this happiness is from heart.. deep from heart..
so no need worry..

Haengbokda-ing...

By: Tiring but Happy Fyi

No comments: