Thursday 26 July 2007

L.A.M.E

Yo~
Days r still fleeting quite happilly~
and i am still me..
wahaha~ talking "fact" abt ppl lor~
Wahaha~
and enjoying walking at the brink of breaching the rules..
it's dangerous and thrilling...

My dear char siew mei leaving later..
to aus.. i pretended like nothing happen but i know she is leaving me soon..
yor... damn soon...
nvm.. i will enjoy my life happilly here as i juz discovered the truth of happiness..
yohoo~ no worries.. im not sot 7 liao.. is finally awaken...

yestreday was quite a happy days.. not for me..
for ah ro , ah yee n mum
Ro has got a new bag.. Mei has got a new shoes.. and mum has got a new specs...

Deng~ the auntie asked me to ......... again
nvm... i accepted~ as ionly left few days to stay there..
i enjoy it.. thou only 2 weeks.. happilly
The last class is not a shame but it is an honour to teacg them as u can see they improve slowly~
Fyi-yoh!!! ^6R ( jln petaling) , 4t ( sot sot class) and 3 D..my lovers...
ALL AZA AZA!!!!!!

By: Fyiona d lame teacher~