Monday 23 July 2007

I wear Spec edi~

I'm 4 eyes chick~
Yiu.........
Black + Orange...
Day need.. Drive need.. Play Pc need.. Read need..
Can tell me whn dun need?

Today went bck KC with Char Siew n KuiB..
Find Ngiam Ngiam..
Felt released when I saw her felt better for her sad stuff..
Talked to her.. happily.. thz ccm 4 buying her egg tarts..
Something muz be in our chatters... GossipS~
Enjoy chatting with her...
Mayb my skill of teaching maths is from her.. Who knows?
Saw Crazee Dog LF.. She went surgery.. Potong minyak..
Ngiam say i fat liao.. yor... my face big oni... my jeans loose liao lor..
Summore want me belanja her go UK next yr.. haha~

Thn.. went LM.. wah.. i saw 50% high heels.. shuang..
Bought another white one.. dun rub ur eyes.. Fyi has started her high heels journey..
Run with heels.. my quote~
Thn ar.. Went MOG to take my specs..
Deng.. very comfortable whn i wear it lor..
Thn... v bought books, stickers, clips for students..
pai-snake ar... KuiB.. i dunno d book so expensive...
Thn ccm bought tings for me..
I also bought something for her..
BUT..
The present that i gave to her..
is a book.. whr all our stories are inside..
Happy.. sad.. sharing.. with cartoons and pics..
I can't blieve i made that..
This would be the best present?

General Kam, Fact is Fact..
muz accept lor.. hehe..
I mean ur spec broken..
Not abt HXXXi's LxG.. Dun think toooo much...

All frens.. muz open our eyes widely..
Choose fren kfully..
haha~ Accumulates frenships are most memorable..
I had... and I am having..
The past is the past...
Juz accept~ Ha~
This is me now.. Sot 7 Lame Fyi..

- Fyi the president of Sula, Lamo, Gilamer-

FTTS: Like a man ( Vol.6- Transition ), Wu Fang Ying You ( Vol.7-No Limitations )


No comments: