Friday 20 July 2007

At the brink of...

Morning.. Exercise..
I din do.. herm.. i watched..
Thn i saw grape passing by.. and orange stood on my right side..
Orange absorb too many vit C n there4 full of stamina..
She follow enthusiatically.. Juz like no one watching..
Thn.. Teachers' photographing..
U can't believe how paiseh v are.. me, kui B n Senior...
KuiB n I... being separated AGAIN.. KuiB and senior 2gether..
It is very hard to squeeze out any charitable smile.. if v do no hve that will~
there4.. i dun dare to look at the pic..

Tiring 9 periods of talking and running and rushing.. with heels..
The cleaning auntie chat with me..
She felt impressive cuz she saw me running with heels..
Rushing lah..
But anywayz.. i enjoy it a lot..
Going into std 6 is daunting..
Shouting.. fighting.. arguing..
Deng.. I campur inside pula.. nvm.. happy~
But.. they made me feel so touching..
so many J.N.Z.. thou tiring.. bt.. happy..

2day, me n KuiB discussed abt handsome student..
She thinks handsome=good boy..
But Fyi's handsome remains handsome..
herm... Federick.. is my representative~ sure win lah~
substitutes... Mr.Bean Jun Sheng.. blur tillllllllllll handsome..


after school... tuition again..
Tsuen Xin was in low spirit as normal..
but.. Jin Ru is improving a lot..
i felt so proud of her..
Rash.. haiz.. beh tahan.. 11 yrs old.. 2x20=?
He used 15 minutes to answer "0.02"????
I explained 5 times.. std 2 teased me..
BT~ Rash still blur-ing..
Jason , Jared are good boys..

Went shopping alone..
Prepared special present for Char Siew Mei..
Still need a lot of works.. suddenly..
Saw Ah Dragon in popular..
2day in 3Daisy I suddenly felt uncomfortable..
cuz.. Dragon x there.. his "Q" shouts.. dissapearing..
He saw me and shouted again.. in popular..
Spoke to his mum..

Went home.. come out again..
Go PM with... ah ro..
deng.. suddenly raining cats n dogs..
V go makan Equi..
Ate 50++.. deng.. Ah ro pretended..
Totally ignoring the BILL~
FINE!! cuz the money belongs to OMMA~ KamSaHamNiDa~
Ppl~ dun worry bt me.. and thz 4 the sms... warm..
I'm very busy..but still.. i enjoy my life a lot..
I love teaching.. Thou left one week..
It's a good memory..

SO~ LET'S WALK AT THE BRINK OF BREACHING D SCHOOL RULES NEXT WEEK~ ENJOY~

BY: My "L"ame is Ah Fyi.. S.L.G

No comments: