Friday 13 July 2007

~Du-Lan~

Y Du-Lan?
Du-Lan cuz of other's..
But somehow.. v only need to Du-Lan ourselves..
For can't change to coordinate with others..
I can't, sometimes.. Can't stand..
I can't stand "little politics" in my working place..

They walked in groups..
Stare at ppl in groups..
Go to toilet in groups..
Eat in groups..

Dun care!!
I muz refrain for 1 and a half month!!
BUT if somebody "dat" me for no reason..
I will go for retaliation..
I ask my troops to prepare tanks and prepare to fire anytime..

Too stress..
Lingering around alone for no reason..
ALONE.... 1st time...
Suddenly saw Chai n Ama Angkat..
In some place that u won't guess u will meet them..
Touchy..
Ama Angkat oso stress.. same... SAME!!
Char siew Mei oso... 3 of us...
Y JOLIN GOH CHAI CHAI so "casual"??

Dad strained his leg at Bintang Walk..
Came back with mum with a tongkat..
2day mama. mei n i fetch him back from work..
passing by a restaurant... vegetarian shop..
beside is a music shop... the volume of their song...
is like.. more thn maximum...
DENG~
Summore a.ne song leh... ( no race discrimination o~)

My YM Lamo came back edi..
But can't make it to meet her..
She need to go back AS..
Her Bro's engagement... Chukhahamnida!!
Miz her n JM Lamo a lotz~
And where is Eve Lamo? holiday untilllllllllll sot liao..
Guys.. time can't meet...
Gambadae lah!!

Tired lah~
Sleep...
2ml go gai gai with my Sula... 1 sula only...
go crazeeeeeeeeee........ makan minum shopping...
some ppl, "1ST" time have flight d...
next time dun promise so early lor... JOLIN~

K~ Angyeonggaseya~

By: Ah Fyi

No comments: