Tuesday 10 July 2007

Gilamer + New Nickname + Sparkling, Shimmering Splendid

Ladies n gentlemen, Gilamer wan established on 10-7-07 , 1.45am and was witnessed by President Fyi n General Kam.

Our Kingdom objectives are very simple, is to banana shake and throw ppl star.. easy..
070707's gathering AJ6 members are all direct citizens and the other need to apply ( i think no ppl will apply lor... so lame)..

V will hve gathering once in a while.. no matter there will be ppl appearing or other beings appearing, our objectives will remain as to banana shake n throw ppl star.

All the members are connected.. no matter you r in aus or uk or wateva... i will create a group in frenster.. plz gve face n join:>
.................................................................................................................................
Oh ya.. the namelist i promised samuel to post it out..
My mum has created a list of name for everyone who appeared on 070707.. whom she doesn't remember ur name but ur face only...

Chew Mei: Chew Mei ( so many yrs d best fren.. sure she remember)
Chai Yean : The one who stay up the hill ( now she start remembering u )
Wei Shan: The Best Girl Among Us.. ( my mum u r capable to be a good wife..)
Eva: Eva ( my dear lamo, good looking face)
Pearl: Pearline ( this one ar... hear her voice oredi know lor)
Hsien : Ee Hsien ( Juz tell mum the one who study abroad )
Thomas: Tall Guy ( my mum say he is damn tall but he looks shy)
Samuel: Dai Dou Dum ( my mum describe him as very cute)
Yee Way: Yee Way ( cuz u always bully me, thn my mum remember!! )
Yang: Green Colour shirt ( my mum say he is so diam)
Xiao Shun: Gentle Guy ( huh.. y i din feel so?)


.................................................................................................................................

I was so happy that day.. trully madly..
no matter ppl say i hyper active or what..
the most warmth word that i heard is... fyi, ur hyper activeness made everyone happy..
Special thz to General n Maria who lame with me that day..

I'm weird i know.. thou i know not many ppl coming, but i still insist..
I din angry at all wor..
13 ppl wor... not many meh? food pun tak enuff..
as long as all happy..

TQ tom tom say i sparked his life..
he say i'm too nice to frens and i 'll hurted myself..
yes.. i do sometimes.. but i gain more true frens ehh..
I juz wanna use my heart to chat with everyone..
no matter others think i'm weird, too straight or too emo..
it's all directly from my heart..
I use my heart to make frens.. :>

Char Siew never so silent be4 in phone..
i know she faces probs..
but..
i would still insist..
to tell u..
dig out all the things inside ur heart..
u can pretend nothing happen only FOR NOW..
but u cannot deny it's appearance..
Muz tell everything.. to make u comfortable..
Force is not happiness at all..
U can only success if u follow ur own will..
same advice to Pearl.. JY.. my 2 sisters...

With Love,
Fyi

1 comment:

Thomas Chan y w said...

Ha ha, i;m not shy at all la.

Check out my blog. Ive blogged about the gathering.

Lastly, Thank You very much.