Saturday 7 July 2007

From colourblind to rainbow

Paiseh to everyone..
for those who listen to my mumbling..
for those who advice me the whole night..
for those who support me...
for those who felt regrets for the inconvenience..
Kamsahamnida!!

BUT

Paiseh is not for those..
who betrayed..
who teases..
who taunts..
who despises..
Meong Cheong Gyi!!

SO

I wanna say..
I appreciate those..
who can always think positively..
happy go lucky..
luckily, u guys still surrounding me..
distance is not important...
heart and will is the critical circumstances..

EVENTUALLY

Please help me to change..
became one of u guys..
hehe..
I will continue my path..
even lastly only my 10 fans support me..
wahaha~

ADDITIONALLY

I found a job..
teacher again..
mon to fri..
sat sometimes teach volleyball.. (GKK)
start my journey again..
my road to become stone..

~FYIONA~

No comments: