Saturday 14 July 2007

Fyi 24 Hrs Mental Aid Centre

Empty~
Hehe...
Y say so?
Everything V have till that day v die... become
EMPTY...

My DREAM is to find some job..
which can earn $.. ( not overwhelming ) and also charitable in nature..
Dun understand something...
wahaha..
REFRAIN~ FYI...
sure u wanna critic ppl again...
NO!! Sit DOWN!!
I know u wanna say WHO d...
STOP!! NO!! I CAN'T SAY!! OR TYPE!!!

Someone made my DD ah Ro unhappy..
1st time he was hurt by some words from his frens..
i can't figure it out..
but.. i think it will make him grow..

Omma n Papa went Genting for MLTR..
So nice lor... the one who sprained his leg still can drive..
Hehe..
Today oni makan with char siew mei...
din go to some special place with her..
PAISEH o.. cuz.. need to be Ahmad..
But... u also gain a lot of thngs mer..
BRIAN.. FANY.. XIAH.. JUNJIN.. ANDY... ( all korean stars MALE d............... cute~)

Mama Papa MeiMei DiDi , Sula , Lamo , Gilamer,
I wanna say...
I hve never mumbling at all my contributions..
Fetching, planning, doing works or helping..
No promoting in nature..
So dun say i pretending to be good lor... ( No ppl say... dun worry... but dun even think!!)
I juz wan HAPPINESS, and b an ORDINARY ppl..
hehe...
In my WEIRD world..
Happy is more important thn Money...
Maria Tay said i changed a lot..
AGAIN~
changed once in tar..
no changed once in help...
getting more WEIRD?
haha... i think... now... my thoughts inclining to SIMPLE...

Hehe.. I will accepted the challenges..
I love my job now... the one in tuition centre..
thou i hated the skool job...
full of tricks... mayb someday kena..
Plz... support me..
the soft sponge..
THZ!!!

Ohya~ SPECIAL msg for GENERAL KAM as i promised..
increase ur salary SOON be4 Malaysia Olympic 2XXX...
to all former classmates, playmates, roomates, housemates or whateva mates..
GAMBADAE in EXAMS...
Walk steadily on ur path... smoothly..
sometimes when u fell...
CARI president FYI for SALONPAS or PLASTER for FREE!!!

FROM: 20 yrs old lady who crazee for Korean Songs n Variety Shows these days+ childish+ weird+ blue blue d+ imbalance + crazee d FYI-O-NA the Sula Lamo Gilamer...

No comments: