Tuesday 3 July 2007

Announcement for AV8D.. + lil sharing bt my omma..

----------- ANNOUNCEMENT--------------

Av8d, long time tak gather.. plz come to my hse on 07/07/07 for gathering.. it is CHEAP, SAFE though not spacious..

People who can come:
AJ6, Sula Lamo, Fyi's frens, Ro's frens , E-on frens ( haiz.. AJ6 will reign the party!!)

Venue:
My house @ Cheras Taman Connaught( how can't u are ignorant of whr i live? belum kena marah be4? ask those who kena marah last yr...)

Date:
BLIND? c above lor.. Saturday arr..

Time:
can come in by 6pm.. if u come earlier juz stand outside.. those who ding dong after 9pm.. i will ask my dog "song biu" 2 serve u..

Transportation:
Public Transport , best at Bdr. Tasik Selatan
Car Pool, a lot got car i know.. all rich ppl..
Walk, depends whr u depart.. i suggest u buy "nickey" shoes..
If u wan me to plan for ur transport, plz pay me @ market rate..
*CARS please park outside.. no parking fee incurred.. suggest u bring one sterring lock , park at ur own risk :> )

*Need u guys HELP for food n beverages.. Since INA sending some smoke here, i suggest v do partial steamboat, partial korean bbq and partial normal party food..

Who can bring food plz call me or sms me and u r directly be exempted for FEE..

I need : Chairs , Beverages + Ice , Meehun Goreng , fried chicken , nuggets , fishball , hotdogs....... and others u can think of.. leave a comment here or sms me.. ( amount will be told after i "roughly confirm" d amount of ppl.." )

* AJ6*
Please sms me on whether u wanna gve face o not..
( AJ6 better show up .. if not.. herm.. bear ur own risk.. i'm not using any threat and force o~ )

By: "kind" n "gentle" Fyiona

_____________________________________

Monday, went a lot of places.. i hve been drivin more thn i slept..
Need to accompany my timid mum to service my boss's car.. in fact ( prima face).. all 3 cars belong to my boss..
Be4 that she wanna top up touch n' go, u guess what she tell me in d morning?
" ah wy, go ASTRO buy PRESS PRESS"
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I told her Maybank can top up, she murmured,
" u ( me ) creat the service? Y u know?"
I answered , " ma, there is a lot of stuff in d world that u dunno but i do"
then she tell me, she dun hve $ in Maybank.. who says v muz need a maybank acc?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

V went PJ.. her fren's hse.. chit chat..
aunt asked her , how old am I .. simltaneously , the aunt's son stood beside her..
my mum said, " 20 something.." ( saya 20 shj..)
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I tricked her.. I claimed that I'm 18 born in 1987.. my mum say " OooOoo "
Then the son with a same age with me taught my mum 2 count my age.. 87, 97 , 07..
BINGO.. 20!! ( faint..)

Omma Called to office 2 receive order from boss..
" hello, Mr.Lai , PE.LI.SEE ( original word please ) "
( i'm not teasing or taunting my omma, juz feel she improve a lot since she dare to speak out )
other side replied, "who's on the line plz?"
"Mirorrsssss. Lai," she hissed..
Thn v took boss's car for service.. she purposely wanna speed ( retaliation ~ ).. i lost.. she smiled at me " YOR, why ur vios so slow?"
my "Q" omma, my QE oni 1.5.. boss's car 2.4.. compare? sure "win"..
thn sit inside the waiting space.. ordered coffee ( toyota realli nice ) came along with 2 packs of biscuit..
i can't blieve she finished d biscuit in abt 1 mins time and try to touch mine.. FAINT..
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

her funny stuff shall continue today.. as v need to execute another order again..

My omma damn Q i tell u.. she told me she feel bored C-ing my face.. faint..
when i wanna go out she mumble, whn i stay at home she mumble.. women= paradox
my grandma-in-law is some kind of woman best in d world..
her youngest daughter , some kind of Q mother in d world..
ask her better stop cunning appa money..
she tell me indirectly i'm d 1 who terima benefit.. FAINT ( thou true.. )

recently, ppl teases her implicitly she won't argue back thou she knw..
it seems not similar to my style.. but she has her own explaintation.. k..
submission accepted..

Av8D muz b happy oways.. hve fun in life..

By: ah fYi

No comments: