Monday 16 July 2007

Frying Sotong or......???

Alice came back..
she is the one that i replace in the school..
so... the old WU came into the office 2day..
and indirectly telling me i can leave end of this month...
next week do some admin work..
I din mind lor..
they say i shld mind.. if i really mind..

i only mind that I REALLY LOVE TEACHING!!!
really... alice n guimay... tak payah " pai-snake"
i got rm400 income leh..
happy lor.. i got 2 job mer... quit one thn got one more..

something i tak suka..
majority of the teachers' faces are black..
i think i;m too pretty .. so they envy ( dun vomit plz)
ha~ im juz talking in the corridoor thn got one doggy passed by and ask me what am i doing..
deng... not talking to u also..
summore many ppl look at me... or some not even bother to look at...
nvm lah... u like to look thn look lor.. dun like thn dun look...
du-lan me thn du-lan lah.. i'm "IN" ar.......
i no need gve u face, u also no need gve me face..
i finish this 2 weeks thn i can ciaoz..
i juz need to wear pretty a bit..
take some nice photo..
that's it..
wahaha~

sad is my dear char siew mei..
going aus...
promised her muz b tough...
buy webcam leh... fast fast...
thn ama angkat got stress..
but i ask goh chai chai to "serve" her..
ah chai, in this world not all ppl like u so strong...
gambadae lah...
SULA MANSAI!!!

I am WHO I am..... FYIONA~
Tak Payah pretend...
JIAYOU!!!

P/S: Addicted to Fly To The Sky these days................ listen to their songs
By: abnormal = normal d FYI~

No comments: