Sunday 29 July 2007

Lost Voice, No Noise..

Guys.. I'm sick the past few days..
I insisted to teach..
and there4 it is getting more n more serious..
I doubted... r u crazee?
Yes I am.. I accepted the offer to continue teaching..
mon, wed , fri Sports..
All play Badminton n Volleyball~ YOHOO~

It really makes me learn a lot of things this few days..
thou i din really meet with a lot of ppl..
but.. someone who seems like so caring does not care..
but some who seems like not so caring cares ...
UN? nvm.. u will know..

sat was a nice one..
i play badminton with my students..
Mr.Taufu has got a great future i tink..
i enjoyed it.. thou tiring.. alice n senior laugh at me..
" wah, hyper Li Lao Shi also know what is tired"...
mum stared at me.. doubting my decision to continue..
yes i am.. cuz i like kids..

gals, dun fall into any trap set up by men, especially nice looking one..
they r not worth the value to let u hurting urself indirectly..
one ppl shocked that i din kena..
cuz i hve made a shield 4 myself..
buahaha~

Looking 4ward 4 more challenging stuff in my life..
Sulas Lamos n Gilamers, wish all of u guys having an enjoying daily life...
Aza Aza..

By: Fyi

1 comment:

Thomas Chan y w said...

Ha ha, wish u had a good day too.