Tuesday 17 July 2007

MyeongCheongNgi(S)

Myeong Cheong Ngi Fyiona..
Who are so "stucked" be4..
Mind abt lil bit of things..
Wahaha..
Juz wanna be ME at work..
Talk loudly in office.. Dulan me Juz Dulan.. Wanna HAP me juz HAP..
Teach lame-ly in class..
But.. I remain SERIOUS in tuiton center o..

Myeong Cheong Ngi Chai Siew Mei..
Who only tell happy things all these years..
Juz be4 she leaves..
Chat with me heart by heart..
Korea freak with me.. HyukJae, Brian Joo, Fany, Xiah , SJ, FTTS..
Will continue ya~ Meong Soo

Myeong Cheong Ngi Ama Angkat..
Felt stress..
Cuz of low self-assessment..
NO.. u r ICHIBAN~
Don't bother abt them..
They got high IQ but they 4eva cannot enjoy LOW IQ happiness like us..

Myeong Cheong Ngi Jolin Goh..
Praising urself as genius..
But really.. u r..
good stress management..
and will appear when I am down ( Thz ama angkat)..

Myeong Cheong Ngi Saw Gui Bee..
Head is very important..
Don't look down plz..
Stand straight..
Look up..
And.. Dun be frustrated with future..
When u choose it.. juz do it without doubt..

Myeong Cheong Ngi Lamo Eva..
Dun worry..
Slowly change.. Nobody can change herself in short term..
I will support u.. JIA YOU..

Myeong Cheong Ngi Gilamer's General n Maria..
Chat with u 2.. really made me feel happier..
Lame.. very very lame..
Have u seen any msn's msg went up at that speed?
If u miss one sec, u will miss important msg..
Is where they r teasing u.. DENG~

Myeong Cheong Ngi all others Sulas, Lamos, Gilamers..
Gambadae in avting..
if wan cheer up... drink 7-up..
if wan chill out.. find me out..
24 hrs Lame Machine..

Myeong Cheong Ngi all my students in schools n tuition centre,
" don't make me angry, i will use 2 hands to send u home.."
wahaha.. don't call me lame teacher o..
i dun mind u call leng lui.. BUT
outside the school plz..
Thou not leng lui really.. but.. Jia Jia also can hor?

Happy All~

By: Fyiona

HAPPY B-DAY to Maria Tay Yee Way!!
Don't be so lame liao..
and hor..
remember..
miz my "anger" when u study at other faculty..
no ppl scold u like hell sure u beh tahan..
anywayz.. gambadae..
remember ur criminalogy..
it is oways waiting for u.. infront..
Gambadae!!
BUT NO HOLIDAY 2ML... paiseh~

No comments: