Wednesday 18 July 2007

2 Banana Shake Jor~

My mouth moves faster thn my brain..
So.. i think i am witless..
Har... Thou i said something bad bt ppl..
But.. that is FACT~ right? jolin goh?

My standard 6 students "induced" me to join the topic..
Without any doubt..
I "lame" with them.. MY FAULT..
But.. being lame.. is inherited.. was discovered recently.. ( 3 yrs ago?)
Thn.. nightmares approach... They came to me in canteen and say wanna reveal my secret!
NO~ Terima Padahnya... Fyi..

Additionally.. When i was in canteen eating the taste-less food..
my std 6 student shouted.. leng lui.. ( sorry.. i misleaded them..)
Thn.. got one gang of Tai Kar Je... Stared at me.. As if i rampas-ed their bf..
I can c their "bu shuang-ness"... Pointing at me.. Deng.. i baru ajar 3 days oni..
While Kooi Bee who makan Chu CHeong Fan beside me..
Feel nothing... cuz.. she was surrounded by her fans...
Plz... Gilamers.. DO NOT discuss y they will call me leng lui... KIDS are unreasonable.. ok?
But.. on the other hand.. they r frank enuff..

PPL~ i din talk bad.... it's fact..
their class teacher... is my formal teacher, my bro's and my sister's formal teachers too..
her reputation............ ( imagine......)
so... when i was induced in...
kena edi.... ( chakkamanyo... actually.. half self-induce lor)
Wahaha~ Don't scold me or deng me 1st... Thou i.... dai sei...

Sleepy.. i oni sleep for 4 hrs... and stand more thn 5 hrs with high heels..
KB say my shoes too loud.. k.. i wall gentle-ly... i try to.... K?

Kamsahamnida... Thom... who feel touching whn reading my blogs..
thou others only felt LAME..
haha~
I'm LAME..... DENG...... really became LAMER... D real LAMO~

Char siew mei... belanja makan this sat... Jolin goh... plz prepare ur stomach...
Dinner AA wor... she very KIAM SIAP..

K.. NOW WANNA ANNOUNCE..
GILAMER in DANGER CONDITION..
ALL CANNOT EAT SALT( DAURAT)...
Cuz... Maria Yeeway dun 1 FYI coupon.. and wanna memberontak..
No ppl pay tax.. no land.. no head office..
DENG~

BY: Miss PRESIDENT of SULA n LAMO n GILAMER.... Fyi d LAME

1 comment:

Thomas Chan y w said...

lol..i got to agree that most of the part of stuff you write are really lame. Only a few stuff are worth the read, eg your working experience and the social part.