Thursday 26 July 2007

L.A.M.E- part 2

Yor.. Juz when i started my long rest..
PUTUS ELEKTRIK!!
deng.. i hve got a lot loads of "debts" to mark..
I on my hp's light..
continue marking..
Ah Piao came to chat with me..
I found out that she is my ex-classmates' sister..
O~ The world is veli small~

Later on.. i found out that i hve got syllabus belum GAO DIM..
i borrow class from mr DL..
i asked Alice to ask 4 me.. THZ~
he agreed.. but he asked Alice y dun i asked myself..
o~ u wanna know the ans? ok~ ask me lah~
The answer is *DUT*........................... off9~

Went canteen with 6R n Alice.. oh ya~ y KuiB not here? cuz she sick~
took photo.. while some gals from other class... deng~ stare at me again~ bu shuang loR!!
nvm.. im happy..
i ask mrs gan to let me rest for 1 day.. yer..
2ml the whole day in HXXX...
b4 i go home.. i asked taufu SaiSee from Jln Petaling to take books for me..
i ask him to jump in my car and i fetch him to the gate..
O~ he used 2 secs to jump.. but still got ppl "yer" him wor..
NoNe Of My Biz... cuz... i "dam" petrol edi~ yoho~

Came home.. marking papers n books.. summore.. got a lotz of ZWJS to write~
OT OT and OT..
thinking of whether wanna take over KB's post for 15 days..
ALA~ let me tink tink lah~
CCM go Aus also i din tink~ EVENTUALLY... I DIN CRY!! YOHO~
Jolin Goh.. i told u i won;t cry d ler~ CEH~

Ciaoz.. feeling bit sick.. deng~ Sun YanZi bcame Ah Du~ guess what happened~

By: Fyiona Lao Shi~ buahaha~

p/s: Tom, FTTS is fly to the sky, korean duet group, the best in korea!!!

No comments: