Thursday 19 July 2007

KC gang @ work..

Guess who i chat with 2day?
my SENIOR... no.. is OUR senior... me n KB's
-KUEN CHENG GIRLS' SCHOOL-
Ha~ i chat with her while she was sending something to our office..
Thn.. V continue...
Contents.. damn funny..
is like R n R.. know? not F n F.. is R n R..
Retaliation n Revenge..
What makes a conversation interesting?
Is MUTUAL... enemies from Turkey... cuz they oways TUKI u~ wahaha~

Went teach KH..
Actually... i taught the wrong step..
Thn ask them all take the nail out..
Ajar them use the paint 2 cover it..
Paiseh arr... hehe..

Thn.. when i was in the pc room..
I heard that they r throwing me to take over the absent-ing teacher's post..
Huh~ actually i "bu she de"..
I requested for one more week but pushed alice to challenge that post... Pai-Seh...

I cried in class.. actually i hve been refraining the tears half an hrs ago..
but thn.. i collapsed.. when Tulips look at me with their eyes..
Thn... i wrote in the board.. y i cried..
Ha~ released..
Kamsahamnida KB... accompanying beside me..
Don't doubt abt ur capability.. there is only 1% of ppl who r genius..
Don't gve up or purposely imagine the harshness of the future path..

After makan.. v saw senior..
v bow at her... addressing her " Xue Jie Hao~"
haha.. funny..
OOI...... KB... each morning plz bow at me~ TQ~
In office, u can hear a lot of chatters.. damn funny lor..
The 3G6P shoot here shoot there.. thn me n KB whispering, sure they faint if v reveal it.. funny~

After work.. rush 4 another one.. tired.. but RASH~ plz dun day-dream anymore..
tiring.. explaining things to u 5 times..
Not much funny thing 2day.. Normal life..
But.. teaching is really happy..
summore got my fren sit beside n my senior..
JYJY~ enjoy till the last day.. cry lah~ no worries~
haha~
2ml need to wear apa?? can i pretend i dunno? plz~

BY: My "L"ame is Fyiona Sula Lamo Gilamer...

No comments: