Monday 2 July 2007

Arrgggh~!

I thought i'm safe in the morning not to fetch the prince ro for badminton.. wrong..
omma n appa lost in the morning!!
*DUT*
frankily, it is damn happy whn u chaffeur ur bro n sis..
chatting wit jollies..
something special bt my returning trip..
one w*j* was drivin with a minimum speed i guess..
*DUT*
the condition does not allow me to potong..
( ah ro say potong nak 12 saat)
i followed all the way... faint~
*DUT*
it left no trace of worries after i realise i hve plenty of msg hvn't send..
to lamos..
to sula..
to guimay..
remind me somehow Ngiam lao shi wanna find me to 8..
i rejected the offer for part time teacher at the daunting school..
find part time again...
any bro n sis wanna tuition?
my reputation is very *HIGH*..
ask my bro n sis n mum n dad u will know..
*DUT*
"fatty ro" no school 2molo..
sigh.. i hve to farewell with my laptop..
received dad's mandatory order now..
not to linger around and execute his *act*
Lai's men are all communist!!
Lock them up!!

Bye for now.. Anyeonghigaseyo~

No comments: