Sunday 22 July 2007

像个男人.. FTTS

Yesterday was SAT..
CHAP GOH MEI's days.. and my DAD's bday..
Dessert SHUANG~
Food not bad..
Can't blieve i wore heels?
U muz blieve..

At night...
Went WaWa with them...
3 of us sit in a big room..
enjoyin korean bbq n steamboat..
playing inside..
chat a lot inside..
Ahjumma said 3 of us so "siu qi"
Ha~ 1st time got ppl praise me like this..

Chat at night.. thn went surfing..
3 of us gather together..
That kinda feeling.. is more thn juz best fren..
is relatives..
Eventually.. i din cry lor... Olin Goh..

Today.. Mei was 4ced fome..
there4.. me chai e-on roro went leisure mall..
raining and also stucked..
found one lucky place.. thz 2 kelisa 4747 and chai..
makan-ed..
THN~
went MOG..
Examined..
I NEED TO WEAR SPEC~ 4eva~
Accepted..

Last week with my students.. muz enjoy o..
Walking at the brink of breaching the rules..
Miz ya~

2ml go find ngiam ngiam teacher...
remind me buy egg tart plz...

Angyeonghigaseyo~

By: Sleepy Fyi..


OH YA~ remember FTTS:like a man.... thou old song... but nice... touching..

No comments: