Monday 20 October 2008

19号:MICHUO(疯了!)

I hate tutorials when i was in KL
I hate seminars when i am in Aber..
don't ask me what i like....
I thought of this when i was lying on my bed..
on the issues of moral obligations vs legal obligations in trust..
there are no binding precedent on precatory words which were used in the trust instruments..
so why not making both obligations in trust legally enforceable?
once there is precatory words in an instruments, no matter it is moral or legal obligation,
ALL ENFORCEABLE under a valid trust LAR!!!
cuz their intention is to transfer beneficial interest..
dun crook the intention by WORDS..
this is what i think..
and i know, sounds childish..
the legal basis of my "point" is PEACE..
facilitate the law LAH!!!

When X country sneezes, the economy of other Asian countries shudder..
( this is based on Kam's assignment)
which i think is coolz..
guess what is X country..
when she HA CHIU~~

Im well prepared to be a housewife ( DUH~)
it is a VICTORY for me , and my mum will be proud of it ( DUH~)
i ve cleaned up 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets , 1 kitchen, 1 corridoor , 1 room
(gve me a round of applause!) (archehhhh~ BOOOOO)
frankily, im doin this for the 1st time..
(dun BS me plz...)

Thank You av1 for the food 29~
BAH KUT TEH ( by mrs.leong)
DRUM STICK ( by hok kian)
ICE-CREAM ( by pui yin)
SWISS ROLL ( by man sia)
bow~

that's all for 2day..
im okay guys,
dun worry bt me..
i will only be emo roughly for 3 minutes..
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

little reminder,
im shy, feel it~
:>
fYi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

前面最长的一段木有看明白

applause for u
偶自认为有点洁癖
但打理起来也么你那么强 呵呵

嗯 表MICHUO
找人谈谈心 运动运动
把不好的情绪都排解掉

然后把注意力转移
去做一些别的事情

这样 就哈皮了(旺旺点头)
牙齿晒太阳^^