Tuesday 30 September 2008

NOBODY














I want nobody nobody BUT you~
I want nobody nobody BUT you~
NAEGA SARAMWI SHIRO~~~
NIGA ANINGO SHIRO~~
I want nobody nobody nobody~

I don't have much time today and i decided to write it in English..
2day is damn freaking cold out there with strong wind..
and we have to keep climbing up and down ..
as u know the school and the hall residence are located in the middle of a hill..
and it is sooooooo cold today!

chinese always say that if u r kind, u look kind..
yes, so i should be kind..
and i will look nice ya~
and please dun ignore my face when looking at my pics..
the focus... please...
on me!

don't be oppressed by stress..
we must be impressed of how hard daddy is earning RM to let us waste POUNDS here..
don't be oppressed by life..
life is granted to us to appreciate it..
but, it is always easy to say but hard to practice..

Yes, i finally knew smtg..
about smtg..
and it is always smtg to know more about smtg..
smtg is juz smtg..
:>

2nite i hve Peking Duck~
yeah~~

Introduce one MV, nice..
please do not stop it and please view it to the last sec...


WONDER GIRLS - NOBODY ( ENG SUBBED)





No comments: