Friday 19 September 2008

我的K-DAY+ 帮我老妈上课!

Is goin to rain..
Im without my 小白today..
and I found out that actually I am someone cannot live w/o the computer..
someone was right, he asked me to bath with my laptop..
and i actually HOPE SO, OK??
(I do hope that it is water proof!)

It's my last K-day before I leave KL..
Thanks guys for coming.. thanks for the songs..
Pearl, Sam, Way, Shun, Zwui, MuiGee and Richard !!
I am SO SO SO happy yesterday!!
Terima Kasih ( with a bow)

Please don't tell mum that I have bought the korean 1 and korean 2 book at bothers..
I have never planned to buy THEM.. it is juz Pearl who wanna check out for books..
and I 顺便check mine..
ALTHOUGH there is nothing shown on the screen..
BUT I hve found it in the book shelf~ WAHAHA!!
PLZ ! I hope my luggage won't overweight! (juz as I haha..)

and we met with some FUSSY auntie in RED, complainin about the delivery service..
FUSS: Is it the petrol price increased and caused such slow delivery?XXX bookshop only take 3 days to deliver... ( silence around ...........)


and this session is for me to feel abashed..
I gave my Omma a lecture last night after I went home
(Don't YERRR at me !!)
I did not scold her!
Is just that I have told her..
Not to buy products from those who claims that they are doing PROMOTION!!
Basics of Contract Law: OFFER and ACCEPTANCE..
promotion is actually an OFFER to jump into the trap!
It is OKAY IF u spend for the cosmetics and some ANTI OLD AGE product!!
MA, but not on that MACHINE!!!!!
I should be at home and guard u.. YYYYY!!!!!
and I know u regretted like hell isn't it?
someone please dun feel paiseh bcuz u introduced..
I have never blamed on you, ok? Truly Deeply Madly~~

Guess what, I told my mum
fYi: Ma, I hope that this is the last time u believe in those shits...
Ma: OKay lah... I promise..
At 1st, I regretted like hell
BUT!!
she added on ..
Ma: BUT that is my MONEY...
( Can i retrieve my sense of guilty??==)

We spoke..
WE as in my parents and I..
We had a long chat inside the room..
FA: Far in 198X, I shouldn't have gone to XX(a place) to fetch girlS.. and I have stepped on the wrong path in getting married with ur mother.. Did you just marry me just becuz im a Master?
MA: YES, I JUST LOVE YOUR MONEY!
FA: If you know that I am XXX (my dad peculiar feature) earlier?
MA: I would have found some other..
( after some while of coming and returning of knifes and swords)
FA: My friend praised you of having the courage to endure me for more than 20 years..
HAHAHAHA
( I would like to praise my mum as well! SALUTE!!)

愛情是不必尋找的,
愛情會自動送上門.


Since today's blog is in ENG ver..
so I add on one song ( BINGO, it's korean song AGAIN!)
BUT , with a eng translation~
U can look at the other 3 w/o specs..
Do not to TOUCH my SEOK HOON..

SG WANNABE WITH KIM JOONG WOOK
FATE REVERSE (EAST OF EDEN OST)



fYi

No comments: