Saturday 11 August 2007

WoW.. CooL..

I think all those good frens of mine received my sms..
99% asked me to fight for my rights..
those who dunno, gve u a short review..
i was scolded, more like shouted..
at the office by the 3rd assistant headmistress ( 3ah)
she shouted "SHUT UP" when i try to explain..
and asked me one silly Qs " Do u hve mouth on ur face?"
"Do u know how to open ur mouth?"
including my hse affairs..
shouted at me infront of 20 teachers..
i know who is the one who do the "cucuk-ing"
not the 1st time right? GuiBee and alice also kenaa lah~

yes, i cried..
all asked me to quit..
but today, when i stepped into 2nd headmistress' room.
what she said has actually touches my heart..
she say if i quit. more gossips appeared
I told her avting.. including..
1)3ah form her own gang and bias PT teacher
2)politics in office..
3)mentioned the name that has kena bully..
4)told her i wanna tell hm..
5) The Shouting 3ah's immoral public nuisance.
Guess what? i stayed.. of course i will fight for my rights.. stand still..
i will write a letter to hm.. i will take one month and 15 days to finish my "report":>
Thz Mdm Goh.. thou someone asked me not to blieve u..
but.. throu ur communication skills..
i blieve! choose to blieve~

ah Chai..
me and her and even with ccm.. more than 6 yrs and 8 yrs..
our frenships are beyond explaination.. no ordinary ppl can understand...
heart to heart.. all greetings, carings in heart but u can still feel it..
so.. plz... plz dun say she rely on me cuz i hve cars..
no.. is bcuz our frenship..
i will cherish it 4eva~
so ah chai..
JYJY~
this is juz a barrier~ haha~
but.. no matter how.. plz.. fight for ur rights!
the 1st time ah chai talk to me liddis~
i will remember it 4eva~

All frens.. all the best.. world is harsh..
plz vow not to hurt ppl liddis!
not worth to be shouted juz bcuz i pull the dor..
but i will fight my right~
and continue with to be myself!

By: eyes like Pao's Fyiona :>

2 comments:

Thomas Chan y w said...

just because u pull a freaking door??

no way man.. just for 1 small lame thing kena scold.

this kind of ppl should be smacked back on the head.

i support u man.

秋天的落叶会美吗? said...

i support u n goh chai chai... cos our frenship wil nvr end... others ppl cant und.. thn jus leave it... wat they wann say oso jus leave it.. use ur heart to do everything is the most important... try ur best to solve the thing.. n oned to care others ppl... i'm sure u all can cope wf it!!! no matter is u or goh chai chai.. i'm sure u all can!!! cos u all is the best tat i met!!!n aza aza fighting!!!