Thursday 23 August 2007

Cis,Amboi, Wahai

Cis..
Tuition Centre scandal?
Boss dun wanna pay?
oh how? juz compromised to increase my salary..
CRY :<
Happy-Go-Lucky~
Luck-seh~

Amboi..
Main Kayu Tiga?
I din.. I din.. Not me.. Somebody "roll" me in..
Dis-Gust-Ing
Don't say i'm sensitive..
Juz XXX doesn't wanna face the fact..
If u really feel nothing..
I think i will stop Geh Boh..
But... Juz ask ur fren dun oways compare n compare with me... :<
"ur fren" envy? she will kena me... as u know..................................
PLZ SAVE ME!!!!

went pasar malam with e-on and GuiBee...
sneaks out? ha~ sort of..
angry ting happened!!
i saw one bracelet, and i wanna hold it..
GB n E-on stop me... thn the BAKA boss said
" IT IS FOR THOSE THINK PEOPLE TO WEAR"
DXLXN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine n Thank You..
No Comment on this!!

Tired... taking k of my bro sis..
chaffeur them... bring them makan...
try to earn money avday~
initially wanna buy PC.. after thinking thoroughly..
the PC will belong to my sis..
better use appa's money... hehe..
wanna buy new phones~
Sony Ericsson... latest one.. not bad... BUT NOT 3 G!!!!
deng.. any good recommendations? i want push up those kind d~

K~ tired...
help chai to find info..
help daniel buy cd..
help bro do math..
help sis play pc..
help myself earn money..
help my mum do mother's job..
K.. gambadae.. aza aza..


h

No comments: