Monday 6 August 2007

T.G.A

Temper, Greed, Anger..
ha~ this is what v should avoid and practise great compassion,
yield for the better..

SUNDAY:
Went Tsim Tung with family.. after rob-in finish training..
1st time dad in HK res..
he won't be used to it..
as he oni stay in his small area~
saw uncle choo's family with their mat salleh's son in law..
haha~

I went for a drama on sunday night..
learn something of course..
pertaining to Buddhisatva Avalokistiswara
thn went for supper..
SLEEP~

Monday approached..
as usual...
to work... YJ say PK3 has discovered my mini skirt... D>E>N>G......
thn i told alice 2ml i wana wear one long one to school~
But thn nightmares started after assembly..
prince durian wanna rampas my students for resit..
ah pua came back.. my skirt~~~~!!!!
and ah fang jie ask me dai ke~
6 daisy, my 1st class.. guide test AGAIN~
the upsr trial test paper not enuff~
i ran up n down up n down looking for authorities~
no one wanna lend me a hand~
fine.. alice helped me.. and felt unfair 4 me... kamsahamnida!!!
last period~ magee Shi bully me.. ask me go for a class~DENG!!
bully me~ hate!!!!!!!!!!!

thn went home..
2day is my appa bday..
went WaWa korean bbq~
ate chicken , pork, steamboat, and ajjuma balanja us some dumplings leh~
can u believe ur dad tried korean food n Hk food in 2 days time?
wow.. cool~
well.. a bit tired.. go to have a talk with my fat fish sis thn go OI OI~
2ml is another day~
next sat.. Gilamer makan ar~
this sat.. sula makan ar~
lamo who have test~ gambadae~

BB~
BY: Fyi Biggeungmama~

No comments: