Tuesday 28 August 2007

Deception

deceived?
fell into a trap willingly?
i dun care anymore...
her reply was..
she thought that frenship is simple..
paradoxing... herself..
she has made it complicating...
or either i have made it complicating..
why he approached my asking me WHAT DID I SAID TO YOU
but not asking WHAT HAD U 2 DONE TO ME??
nvm... i shouldn't been so angry..
i'm juz an indirect victim..
-closed file- forever..

stabbing(s) make me grow..
forcing me to face the devil side of myself and others..
i evil devil? i dunno..
being myself is not wrong..
so i insist.. but something i need to listen to chai, ccm, Choo, Thomas, Eva, YuhMei, Alice...........
i cannot treat somebody soooooo nice anymore...
not anymore...
but... for those true frens, i will still continue contribute..
forever...

Yah.. new teacher came
his name... Waiter? jia xian gave him this name
his rival appeared? haha~
itu jia xian, sendiri like cakap saya like..
archehhhhhhhhh~
ha~so..........
my w900i coming soon..
wahaha~ tay yee way~ dun envy~ ho ho ho~
and the water fish...
prepare to pay ya~ thankz~

my students these days so sweeeeeet to me...
prepare to cry~
15 days to end my teachings~
i love u all 6 Ixora, 6 Rose , 4 Tulip, 3 Lotus , 3 Daisy , 5 Lotus, 3 Ixora........................
alice n xue jie....

Fyi the lamo ~

No comments: