Wednesday 8 August 2007

Kena Edi~

Haiz..
Finally, eventually.. Kena Edi~
The feeling.. really not good..
now i know how GB feel when she kena..
and it will still continue..
Those who tink that they r authorative..
will shoot u.. with their own gun..
Deng.. scolded by ppl..
Y should i scared abt them leh?
same standard wor..
Deng~ dun wanna @#$%^&*(@#$%^&* here...

Monday appa bday~ guess whr v go?
Bingo~ WaWa Korean BBQ~
deng~ luckily they still satisfy..
the auntie there ask me to introduce myself liao..
not introduce myself to her lah~
is introduce her menu~ she recognize me~
deng~ when wanna go again~ i like the chicken a lotz~

ah moon 2day gossiped abt prince durian..
thou i know prince durian mayb w/o good temper..
but ah moon arh~ also lor.
she made the office so DARK~
she gang up with ah salt~ only ah salt will listen to her..
she gossiped bt the prince throughout the whole office~
a lot ppl there.. she is really those kind of ppl ar~ wanna gossip plz hide a bit lah..
shouted so loudly wanna gang up with us?
i dun like him.. but.. is not ur kind of dun like..
my dun like hve my own reason d~
i also dun like ah moon.. that kind of dun like is another dun like..
herm... Understand?

aikz~ tiring days... imagine standard 3.. ixora.. 17 failed the eng test..
wat liao~ 16 marks.. ha~ i will write TOV starting from 2ml.. deng~
maths 3 lotus still ok lah~ no bad... some get almost full~ good inclination~


2day ar~ very embarassing...
i stayed in 6 rose when they recess.. talked to them.. so nice
adam belanja makan chicken... no intention to return him money..
thn they pass around my number..
i dun mind.. juz tell me who u r ~
oni 6 Rose... 6 Daisy n 6 Ixora.. NO~

thn.. i found out that the timetable overlaps~ deng~
thn din take exam Questions.. av8d finding me..
nearly wanna use mic d lah~
deng~
deng~
deng~
thn... the INCIDENT happened~
alice felt damn paiseh..
nvm alice.. i din angry with u..
i bu shuang that 2 foxestreat us like that!
the fox scolded me be4 asking me any reason~
wei~ i did no wrong wor~
thn whn i explained~
she scolded alice~ w/o apologising to me!!
deng~
DNS!!!!!! throw ur star!!!!!
retaliation starts.. revenge plan in the process~
Du-Lan lor.. nearly scolded &*()*&^%$%^&*()^%$ in school area~

LuJiaHao n Jason kena buang sekolah~
i can c Ah Lu eyes with tears~
and Jason like pretending to be nothing..
they r blamed for bullying and beating Zhong Kai..
i believe the one who is naughty is ZK..
deng.. y ZK still here n throw 2 cute n nice boy???????
UNFAIR!!!! money isn't avting !!

thn fetched alice to service my car..
deng... again
I CALLED THE WRONG CENTRE!!!
my superman dad squeezed me in the list..
how BRAVO he is..
plz ppl... dun SHOO me... sowieeee~
counter 3 d gor gor.. damn ying o?
ha~ 30%handsome, 70% cute..
c him for the 3 rd time edi~ wahaha~
38 fyi~
thn fetched alice to makan with my omma and throw her to lrt station..
she has some mission to be accomplish d!
but at last.. she sms me said that she failed~

2ml GB visit lor..~
tell her allllllll the FACT!!!!! wahaha~
received ccm's sms today~ happy ~
sorry cuz i din on9 so often now..
promise me send mail to me ar~
miz u ya~
and others gilamers and lamos...
all gambadae~
look 4ward to c u guys.. and i will TELL u all the FACT~
wahaha~
muakaci~
bb~
FOXES, NUO, CHUNGMAN MYEONG CHEONG NGI!!!!!!!

By: Fire Fyi

1 comment:

秋天的落叶会美吗? said...

fi!!! apa macam!!! dis sat SULA makan ar!!!! i wan!!!!! yer,,,, fi!!! u mus gambateh ok!!!! any prob wil got the solution.. so dun worry.. n dun so nice dy la.. oways let ppl bully... i'm not there.. cant fight for u d la... so ar.. u mus take care urself.. dun let others oways take advantages from u.. k!!!!! i sayang u bac.. so b happy bac.. muck...