Saturday 4 August 2007

~G.R.E.Y~

Grey hearted?
Nothing.. juz that fyi has started her journey..
straying away from her dad's axis..
i can't believe u splited out " i will return the vios to u"..
all stunned..
mum keeps emphazing that dad loves me also..
but.. different channel lah~
av words he say with sword d~
omma.. u taught me to remain silence when i beh tahan..
so i juz obey what u hve said..
he lets me feel that he is getting more n more vain..
haiz~ Kunchana~ YeoJaDabhtGae...

This morning..
when i makan with omma n ah ro..
i saw Taufu n Taufu sis~ ha~ fate..
juz mentioned abt him inside the car thn met him edi..
juz i tink his parents will stunned a bit lor..
"wah~ this kind of teacher?"
Thn.. I appeared as Ro n E-on's parent to take their report cards..
Rob-in .. still liddat lor~ what can i do?
i know i can't gave up.. but.. tiring lah..
i oway emphasize that v should be happy..
but 4cing him made both sides unhappy.. wat 4?
he will figure out his path.. i wish..

thn.. barber my hair..
looks more younger wor..
shuang lor.. let ppl wash my oily noodles.. damn oily lah..
inclining to hair loss probs..
D.E.N.G!!!
oh~ someting special here..
my std 6 student sms in tuition class..
she wanna sms to me.. thn caught by teacher..
the teacher sms me and ask me leh~
D.E.N.G!!
But her teacher quite funny lah~

Yesterday more funny.. in tt centre..
Kah Heng, Jin Ru and Xuan Xin play happily inside the class..
cuz i video kah heng's naughty action as evidences to show my boss.. haha~
and shoot down how he snatched 5 bottles..
summore he curi curi use my hp~
fren call back and ask.. he laughed.. 6 yrs old oni~
2nd class is science.. std 6.. 3 diff schools.. diff languages..
Jing Roo know 50% chi, malay n eng know less thn 50%
Ah Pong know 60% eng, malay n chi less thn 40%
Celine know 70% malay, chi 60%, eng 50%
when i say needs of animal..
i need to say "Ji Ben Xu Qiu", "keperluan asas", "fundamental needs"..
ha~i enjoy it~ Kunchana~ haengbokda~

K~ share til here..
look 4ward for more "adventures"

By: Fyi with a Lame Heart~

No comments: