Sunday 19 August 2007

This is juz me..

I brought my students n Ah chai out..
ha~ thrilling and interesting days..
anger, laughters..
Daniel Yeo.. whom i treat him like my Aiya brother..
being a pure cute 12 yrs old..
he told me he doesn;t have happy lifes
makes me wanna treat him nice.. juz like mybro..
he treats me so nice.. know i have no bf..
avday sms me.. haha~ so "N.I.C.E"
ah chai said something which daunts me..
she say daniel looks like somebody... there4 i treated him nice..
OMG~ really~ i ve found out... REALLY LOOKS ALIKE!!!!!!
abunden? do i need to ............. NO NEED!!

This is juz me..
Can't hide my anger..
not good.. i juz wanna change..
not all.. at least a bit..
This is juz me..
I juz wanna treat my frens nice..
but when after they treat me the other way round..
or even take advantages of me..
after a long term of refrains..
i burst out my anger..
and change my attitude..
fyi.. this is not right also.. at least PRETEND??

yes.. u r all right.. ccm and :> hui senior and yuh mei n eva..
i treat ppl too nice..
let ppl took advantages.. all the time..
no matter where i go..
things happen all the time.. HELP~~
but as i say.. i will continue.. cuz always easy to say..
HARD TO CHANGE..
ha~

cold war with ah ro?
no.. is i'm the one who keeps quiet..
remain silence.. he felt guilty i know..
i juz can't refrain anymore..
his attitude.. he breaches his promise to his sister..
he broke her sister's heart..
where can u find a sister who guide this and guide that..
chaffeur all the time..
let him hold the laptop all the time..
purposely wake up early in the morning..
juz not to disturb him playing at the night..
juz.. wan him to wake up himself..

ppl are juz complicated..
cannot believe in them sooo easily..
GuiB gets a decision..
which is quite nice..
thou ppl are complicated,
but juz depends on who u believe..
i believe in who i choose to believe..
and i will bear the consequences myself..
hehe~ Jai Mei.. all the best..
remember ah fyi will prepare my shoulders for u~
Yuh Mei n Eva too thin.. their shoulder no "BA"..
haha~ juz rely on me~

CCM, how?
C.. suddenly will no news d..
this baka.. she thought she is in KL..
which is like dulu CHAP GOH MEI meeting each week..
till thurs or fri only sms..
mentioning weekend wanna go whr..
me n ah chai..
juz went out again last week n this week..
she.... KELIAN...
always kena ppl say why FYIONA treats her so nice..
makes her feel PAISEH.. she wil?? juz for 5 secs..
ppl, this is best friends.. accumulates our frenships..
ha~ ah chai's frens very pitiful.. this kind of ppl how can i refrain?
she is liddat.. when her frenships wit u gets deeper n deeper..
u can feel her concern.. with her words.. and a bit of action...
natural reflection..
that ah mei leh.. is those... suddenly jump out..
but will always prepare to stand by ur side..
THIS IS BEST FRENS.. 2 of my 3 BEST FRENS in the world..
one more.. Yuh Mei..
who cucuk my heart all the time..
rectifying my faults n failure..
sharing my joy and rejoice for my achievements..
nice~
Eva lamo... working at my dad's firm..
thz fren.. save me.. firm juz ain't my life.
i love teachings~
those others Lamos n Gilamers.. even GuiB..
also.. kind.. and understandings..
thou ppl hurt me.. but u guys.. will still stand by my side..
dissect and explain to me.. leads me to deeper thoughts..
Kamsahamnida!!

i'm almost at financially independet stage..
almost.. but not 100%
i work for 2 part time..grabbing holidays short term part times..
$_$ JYJY!!!

From: FYI the WEIRDEST IN D WORLD~

2 comments:

Thomas Chan y w said...

er....ur students send u sms everyday?

wow....sounds...weird..student and teacher can be that really close..

秋天的落叶会美吗? said...

fi!!!! sorry la... not i dunwan appear ar!!! cos dis week having test.. scare!!!! so ned to study.. but nex week i got break.. so i wil jumped out again!!! i really hope ta ti'm in kl.. thn i can oways by u all side... n ar.. u all so nice.. got a bro... thn how about me.. i dun hv leh... goh chai chai stil let ppl said??? haih... u all mus take gud care ar!!!! my dear fifi n goh chai chai.. realy miss u all alot alot...