Wednesday 29 August 2007

29/08/07

thrilling day...
Morning
- answering questions that i'm not willing to ans...
- play in assembly with Alice, Nelita and Jia Xian
- teased at Kai Yang's raising flag ceremony
- feel funny at Jun Nan's noob face after pua pua mumbling a lotz..

Afternoon
-Cactus asked me "H.. Is.. G.. B..?", then i said " W.. Y..D.....A.. M. H.. A. I F......"
- received "flowers" haha~ so nice lah.. handmade flowers by 6 Ixora... 2 bonquets THX!!
- Went office meronda with Alice and visited Eva the Emo Lamo~ ha~

Evening
-Took my dream phone w900i, deng... sooooo coolz...
-my mum started showing black faces to us~ dunno wat happened~

Night
-Announced the news to my countries' citizens
-Show them what is the Symbol Of King - W900i
-they hve 3.5g, 4g.. i oni 3g.. nvm... 3g can find 3.5g n 4g d hor?
-talk to ccm~ miz her a lotz...
-ask my sister to call chai.. negotiating saturday's plan with her...
( CCM, ah chai dun 12 stay lor.. means hor.. oni i webcam with u, dun fren her jek~ )

LOLZ~
Ci Ci Bom~
Good lucks to 6 Ixora, 6 Rose ( not to DXXXX) in UPSR
Lucks to ah Pong, Celine and Qing RU in Science...... grab an A for me ya~

2 comments:

秋天的落叶会美吗? said...

haha.. goh chai chai really dunwan ar... thn no choice loo. i cant do anything oso.. haha. nvm la.. nex time la.. stil got alot time rite.. mayb she wan to stduy leh.. exam wor... sure she wanna study la... so nvm la.. nex time k... dis sat onli me n u.. no worries!!!! muck... take care n oways b happy... miss u alot alot!!!! muck...

Unknown said...

fyiona.. why no update? =)