Saturday 25 August 2007

Left Dok Dok... Right Dok Dok...

Left Dok Dok
Right Dok Dok..
$$ not enuff...
1900... figure it out?
oh ya~ i dunno~ tired~~~
this dun wan return money..
that dun wan return money..
i had add on oil to my face...
increased the thickness..
but still......... flies around oni....
nvm... there is oways a sollution :>

Selling my white 550i soon...
to GuiBee... she "killed" it very fast..
when chai realize it..
she damn sad.....
a big katak passed by... and she missed it
she blame me and said that it is my fault..
saying that i din offer to her..
Wei~ i told u i sell u at "frenship" price...
as she say our frenship is priceless and emphazing that she has no money..
then i offer to Gui Bee lor..
Not my fault oso~ haha~
Juz call her Princess Katak~ ok?
( oh, breaking news... her 2nd brother Ah Bi really quite handsome lor, hide inside her house for so long... sommore nice guy... accompany her sister to walk back home... my ah ro... HUH~ malas nak cakap dengan lu~ better intro to my sis~ :>)

I saw Tsuen Yan n Jin Ru always jealous bt each other...
both sisters... gap is one yr..
compare compare and compare...
haiz..~ thou seems like siblings ( same gender) that has got a nearer age..
more fren to each other... but as they grow..
and they found out something call "competition"
thn~ sad~ i told them stories...
of how i treat my bro sis be4 and after..
and how i regreted~ and how i treat them now..
haha~ i hope i can make them awake~

eva called me~ telling the politics in office..
wow~ daddy really....
i should tell my dad how his office operates..
politics here and there..
gang up here and there..
competing with each others.. juz 2 become the best in office..
they didn;t even tink of.. thay will jatuh muka by a 20 yrs old 1st yr degree student..
haha~ this is life~ :>

tired~ sleep lor~
CCM.... better appear lah..
ah chai and me angry liao~
haha~ i brought ah chai to barber her hair..
thn nobody discover..
she bu shuang~ i tink becuz all her family members bias her..
cuz fyiona sell her phone at low price but she rejected..
and regret after i made a deal with GB~
haha~
Angyeong~!!!

By: Fyiona :>

No comments: