Friday 13 February 2009

Daddy


He told me
"The door of my heart is always open "
whatsoever my decision is...
( although he copied from Ajahm Brahm)
I have always got the impression of " stubborn"
stucked in my mind when it comes to describing my dad..
But i guess im wrong sometimes
being the sole bread winner is juz not easy
and i shall stop talking about forcing and not forcing on taking up law
it is not an issue now
of course there are further issues , too early ( in the morning ) to talk abt it..
he told me that he will give me full support
and i shall gve courageous to myself on my own
too much considerations
too much to think
bcuz im so easily strayed once anybody commenting..
im still not accustomed to decision making
but once i decided
i have no choice
but to work on it
Final decision will be out on Sunday for sure
either 5 subjects ( more insured one )
OR 4 subjects ( less insured)
I have no spare time to think about others
and this is the 1st time im depressed on studies issue
and yes i am serious
sometimes im just too chill on studies
and i guess someone wants to punish me by gving me the CHANCE to take up 5 subjects
LOLZ
who knows what will happen next?
JUST WORK HARD LARRRRRR
fYi

No comments: