Saturday 24 September 2011

Will Be Back



28.9.2011

I drive to work as usual
park my car the same

walking pass a Vege Shop, followed by the Mamak
Uncle Handsome, what ppl usually address him
will greet me " hi kumsay" with a big big smile

I crossed the road
passing by 3 hardware shops in a row
and i turn left

walking up to my office after the mezzanine
open the door, someone will say HI

sit on my place, have a long morning sigh
press on the "Start" Button
procrastination does happen sometimes

Chambering ended, today.
Thank you dad aka master
Thank you uncle siva aka mentor
Thank you Kak Nora aka mentor II
Thank you uncle Lam u always make me laugh (not at u)
Thank you Elaine, Auntie Chong & Revathy & Bavanee
and welcome Jaya and Ida to the firm

It's a happy family. It's my comfort zone.

and I've decided to step out of it.

Finger Crossed.

I have an interview 2ml :)

No comments: