Saturday 3 September 2011

Message Carrier


Uncle GG's dad passed away yesterday
Was requested by dad @ China to pay our last respect to the late Uncle Lee Sr.
不胜稀虚
Everybody faces DEATH

anyway, Uncle GG accidentally became a mentor today
He knew my plan after chambering
*yes, im leaving my dad!*

He says " GO OUT means GREW UP"
He even encouraged me to move out *oh mama's gonna be sad, i reckon*
He is my dad's bestie and so he know it best that my dad is a very protective person

was sharing the reason of such decision
was worried of attracting scolding(s) out of my stupidity LOL
But guess what, one simple sentence he said, rooted in my mind for the whole day
"Even if somebody scolded you, thank them, for they are conveying a message to you"

Ohh, everyone is a message carrier
mumbles nags scolding(s) bla bla bla
semua adalah satu MESSAGE

I feel better :)


No comments: