Wednesday 27 July 2011

Seven Two & Six

I first met him in a packed lift, he is wearing yellow.
Then I met him in Redbox, in yellow too
He sat beside me
we started talking like strangers (in fact we were)
Added to the facebook friend list.
his 1st wall post was " your Lai is which Lai"

At some occasion he msg me in the morning
Msg me when i was studying
From short, to perpetuated topics
My attention navigated unintentionally unconsciously.
I was on another guy before that lil diversion

We stayed in a peaceful place called library together
for days, weeks and months
surrounded by book, acts, notes, friends and laughters
the days are numbered by then

Did he ever prompted me for one step further?
I love his coffee in the morning;a lift home when im exhausted
For a second i anticipated an abrupt action :)

721, we were done with CLP
He bypass me i bypass him like strangers
YuhMei was asking " Don't you know each other well"

Repeatedly, checking on my phone.
waiting for a text , more than that, a commitment.

Did we got together by accident?
Alcohol !

Our confession on 26.7.2010
and,
Im happily with this anti-romance human being since then

We argue from time to time
Declare war day in day out
I love my smelly face
He enjoys his Coi Lei Dou Soh skill

Still, im happily with this anti-romance human being
Happy Anniversary

:)

No comments: