Friday 11 September 2009

to *DEAREST* Melissa

To DEAREST Melissa from TSN ( hint: **)

Classified can be consider as one of the department who has got contact with the outsider the most
once u have got contact with the outsiders which mean that u r part of the customer service
and why are u talking in that kind of tune?

i called TSN and asked for Ms. Marina who had been following all my documents
i waited for 3 mins and i thought Marina will be finally on the line
i addressed myself in a super peaceful tune even i had been waited for decades and attempted for timessss
right after i addresses myself i told you the reason i call
i wan a quotation from u
unfortunately, some1 suddenly shouted ( shouldn't use shout, speak in impolite way)
" where r u calling from"
once again i address myself once again
u answered with a "THEN"
XIAO JIE, i already told you the reason i call!!!
again, with that disgusted tune u answered
"advertisement is full till thursday, we are receiving order 2day for thursday"
( imagine she speaked so impolitely as if she is the boss of the company)

every1 ( at least those who are close to me) knew that im not expert in phone conversation
but then, the guts who came out from no where
encouraged me
" miss melissa, when i 1st talk to marina, she din tell me anything abt the advertisment is full and she promised me to send me the quotation but yet i had been waiting for half an hour"
ok, finally, she replied with a more peaceful tune
"actually ms. marina is my colleague and she went back"
bla bla bla, i ended the conversation with
" so it is impossible for us to publish the petition right" , she answered "no",
then " oklar, bye"
ok, it ended up with a so so ending
lolz~

ok, NST Grace is nicer
cuz she recognise me
once i thought she wasn't that kind
but then the 2nd time she saw the heading she speak to me in a nicer tune

ok, to all newspapers classified dpartment
plz dun transfer lines anymore
from editorial to advertisment back to editorial and to general then lastly to classified
i hve got enough of impolite tunes and waiting
i know im new to the society
gve me some time to adapt

finally, good night..
i have got class 2ml
beh song.....

1-5 work
6-7 class

LIFELESS

No comments: